ICA Kvantum Helsingborg enlisted the AI recruitment assistant Hubert to take care of all incoming job applicants. Looking to fill several positions Hubert helped take candidates from application to shortlist.
1. ICA publishes the job listing on different channels to maximize the number of applicants.
2. Every applicant gets the opportunity to complete a chat interview with Hubert whenever and wherever it fits them.
3. Hubert asks each candidate a number of closed and open-ended questions to assess skill sets and competencies relevant for the role.
4. Hubert scores the interview performance against data of thousands of candidates that applied for similar roles across companies and industries.
5. The store manager then reaches out to the candidates of their choosing for the final interview (typically the highest ranked).
Talking to the candidates while having their interview responses as additional background information leads to quick decision making and drastically shortened time-to-fill cycles.
With the power of AI value was created for both the candidates and the recruiter. The candidates can express their motivation and background whenever it suits them. Adding to the candidate experience, follow ups happen within days instead of months which is common in high volume recruitment. While Hubert takes care of the recruiting, Michael can take care of his customers. A match made in heaven.
“Not only has Hubert helped me find talent and hire faster. I was surprised by the quality of the candidates Hubert delivered. I’m not interviewing any candidates anymore before they’ve taken the Hubert interview. I like the fact that all applicants are treated equally. I can make decisions based on data and experience, not just feelings.”
Summing up our work with ICA Kvantum Helsingborg:
Do you work in retail and want to know more about how Hubert can help your recruitment? Learn more here or reach out to us!